At Generic Medline, the customer always comes first. Hence we understand and respect our user’s needs to safeguard their information. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.genericmedline.com and applies to the following aspects:
What information do we collect?
We collect information from customer when they register on our website www.genericmedline.com, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, we may ask to enter the following details from client: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information, etc. You may visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the info we collect from customer, may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Customer information helps us to better respond to their individual needs)
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the info and feedback we receive from our customers)
- To improve customer service (Customer information helps us to more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions: Clients information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other organization for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address we take for order processing, may be used to send information and updates to clients pertaining to their order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, newsletters, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time a client would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions in each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of our client’s personal information when they place an order or enter, submit, or visit our website.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit info is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, customer’s financial information (credit cards, financials, etc.) is not stored on our servers.
If our user prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable info. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this info confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
We welcome your feedback. If you have questions or comments about our privacy policies, feel free to drop us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Shipping policies for orders
All placed orders will be charged a shipping fee which is based on the weight of the consignment. Please allow up to 12 working days for shipping.